Its September, which for gardeners ring the word Harvest in a big way. Speaking of big – yesterday we harvested 12 pounds of zucchini alone. Holy smokes! This raises the question “What do we do with this abundance of zucchini?!” Here are 5 great recipes to put this versatile vegetable to use. Zucchini bread and frittata freeze well, while pizza bites, salad and sticks are best enjoyed fresh.
- Michael Ruhlman’s Raw Zucchini Salad
- Grilled Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Paula Dean’s Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- Giada’s Fried Zucchini Sticks
- Eating Well’s Zucchini Frittata
Do you have a favorite Zucchini recipe? Post comments below to share with us!